GrowthX powers the professional journey for professionals & founders.
What happens when you bring together a bunch of ambitious, driven individuals who want to achieve exponential growth in their careers and businesses?
If you're interested in working with a team that's building the future leaders of tomorrow, you’ve come to the right place.
TL;DR of the role
We are a fast-growing early stage startup on a mission to empower the most ambitious people in the world to build the future. We are seeking a SDE to work across our core product & tech development team, primarily for frontend-heavy activities. This role will report directly to the Founder, and will be instrumental in executing and leading the engineering efforts.
What do we expect?
- Strong working knowledge in React.js, Next.js, and Web concepts, not just CRA
- Curiosity to go in depth of codebases and libraries, and have ability to set it up from scratch
- 1+ years of professional experience with frontend / web development
- Understanding of CI/CD toolchain: Docker, Kubernetes
- You have a thing for slick UI / UX
- Collaborate with tech, design and product teams to collaboratively work on the front-end layer at GrowthX, picking and executing projects based on priority
- Demonstrate a strong sense of structured execution and delivery
- Open to work on constructive feedback and proactively sharing it with peers
You’ll be awesome if
- You’re passionate about creating. You love building things in a 0-1 setting. You don’t need a PM to tell you what to build ;)
- You evangelize and follow best practices within and across teams
- You can share ideas and opinions with Product Managers and Designers from an engineering lens,
- You stay updated with the latest trends, learn new concepts, or contribute to open-source projects and would be eager to talk about engineering ideas, yet will take informed decisions on choosing specific frameworks or paradigms for features.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying