GrowthX is a social learning platform for the top 1% of growth leaders.
We help founders and operators accelerate their companies and careers.
Most Edtechs help people get their first jobs.
GrowthX helps its members go from IC → Manager → Leader.
How do we do it?
We're bundling the 7 ingredients of professional excellence
3. Access to hiring top talent
4. Job opportunities in breakout roles
5. Quora for Growth- Search engine for growth.
6. Case studies and frameworks
7. Personal branding
If you're interested in working with a team that's building the future leaders of tomorrow, you’ve come to the right place.
As our first product hire, you'll work with our Co-founders (primarily our CEO) to help define and execute our product roadmap.
You will own high-impact projects across onboarding, admissions, learning dashboard, community & talent marketplace.
As one of the most senior people on the team, you'll be involved in senior-level company decisions.
What you'll do
- Build a deep understanding customer needs (members, companies, partners) and how their needs fits into the context of company vision and competitive landscape (e.g. do things like customer interviews, surveys, A/B tests).
- Translate customer needs into new products and features (Figma mockups, documentation, lightweight MVPs, then full builds).
- Prioritize and manage the product roadmap alongside the CEO and tech lead, shepherding new products and features to go-live
- Analyze our data to understand what is working and what is not Report to UD, our CEO / Co-founder
- Serve as the 'translation layer' between engineering, design and operations
What you'll need
- 5+ years of working experience, ideally 3+ years as a PM
- Strong desire to talk to customers (not afraid to jump on the phone or Zoom!) and ability to derive and synthesize actionable insights Experience managing and growing a web and app-based product (We are web today)
- Experience working at a rapidly scaling tech company, or a rapidly growing product within a tech company
- Structured thinking and outstanding communication (written+oral) skills; we think these skills go hand-in-hand
- Other table stakes stuff: analytical ability, attention to detail, organization skills, personable demeanor, competitive spirit
- Strongly preferred: experience in Edtech, Social Media or Health & Wellness.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying